Tuesday, May 11, 2010

For Sale: R34 Headlights #03


Pic 1: R34 headlights

I've another set of R34 headlights for sale. As with the previous 2 sets that I have sold
; this unit is in excellent condition. It comes with all wiring sockets, bulbs, HID ballast and all brackets are in place. Those that have missed out on those 2 sets that's for sale, do not let this offer go past.


Pic 2: Clean and clear headlights


Pic 3: Clean and clear headlights


Pic 4: HID ballast and brackets all in place.


Pic 5: HID ballast and brackets all in place.

9 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Do you happen to know how much would it cost to get a pair of "kouki" BCNR33 head lamp(Xenon) ? And how much I need to come up to get it fixed on to ECR33(fenders, hood, etc) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owtaman, not too sure on BCNR33 prices but if you wish I can find out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi was wondering if the r34 headlights are still 4 sale and was wondering if u would b able 2 email me the price and location of them thanks my email is (zippo.king@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. please email me the price and status pijal@hotmail.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. please mail me some pics and pricing for the headlights to frannab@lantic.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, how much for a set of Rice Boy R34 lights? Live in Melbourne Australia. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey bud sent you an email + msn added

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on this post appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails