Wednesday, June 10, 2009

For Sale: R34 headlights #02


Pic 1: R34 headlights

I've another set of R34 headlights for sale. As with the previous set
here, this unit is in excellent condition. It comes with all wiring sockets, bulbs, HID ballast and all brackets are in place. Those that have missed out on the 1st set that's for sale, do not let this offer go past. This is a reluctant sale as I needed the cash to fund a future project.



Pic 2: Clean and clear headlights


Pic 3: HID ballast and brackets all in place. Sorry, didn't have time to give it a good wipe :P

8 comments:

  1. hi...
    I am interested to buy the headlight for skyline r 34 (16010 xenon) gt,gtt
    i am actually looking just for left one.
    but i will be fine buyig both of them.
    can you please email me on Foxystar1@mail.ru
    and can you please give me the prices
    thanks Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are u still for sell for the r34 head light,if yes, how much and could u pls e-mail to bbmagic3@yahoo.com.hk

    ReplyDelete
  3. aa, I've sold it off already. But I can get you another set. Pls check your email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Looking for the right headlamp.
    bugmotors@gmail.kom
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm looking for the r34 headlight... Price? thanks
    ismandi27@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand you have sold the R34 headlights but if you have another set for sale can you let me know the price and all the information at Trenelle90@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on this post appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails