Wednesday, January 21, 2009

For Sale: R34 Rear Lights

Pic 1: White R34 rear lights - front

Pic 2: White R34 rear lights - rear

I have 2 sets of R34 rear lights for sale. They are painted in factory paint; white (QM1) and black pearl (GV2). These are taken out of cars thus are not chop shop items. They are couriered direct from Japan to serve as spares for me but I've had to let it go for the funds are needed for other items.

It is in great condition with all the wirings in place. Excellent for those who want to keep as spares or looking to convert their cars with R34 rear lights.

E-mail me / reply here if you are interested.

Pic 3: Black R34 rear lights - front

Pic 4: Black R34 rear lights - rear

9 comments:

  1. nice lamps mate, hopefully u could sell them another r34 owner :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,
    im interrested in this pair of taillights. pls tell me how much for them and the shipping cost to germany

    la-slayer130688@t-online.de

    regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Kindly check your email. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hey EJ .. dunno you still have the rear light or not ?? .. ..can you email the price ? kenneth_kok86@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, give me an answer please, do you have any back lights from R34, R33. Or maybe other spare parts? My e-mail is
    emirates@bigmir.net

    My name is Oleg (Ukraine)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi I wanted to know if you could email me to say where I can get hold of some rear headlights for my ER-34.Thanks
    my email is:

    jpc-sales@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi anonymous, you have an email. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on this post appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails