Thursday, February 25, 2010

For Sale: Tomei Poncams (Type B) - RB26DETT


Pic 1: Tomei Poncams

I have for sale a set of Tomei Poncams taken out from a BNR34. The camshafts are meant only for the RB26DETT and will fit BNR32, BCNR33 and BNR34 Skylines.


These are designed to best suit the stock or larger bolt on turbos for optimum performance balance of low to mid range torque.

The camshaft specifications are as follows:-
Duration (Intake) - 260°
Duration (Exhaust) - 260°
Lift (Intake) - 9.15mm
Lift (Exhaust) - 9.15mm
Intake Valve - 110°
Exhaust Valve - 115°
Intake V- Clearance - 0.45mm
Exhaust V- Clearance - 0.38mm

With the setup, it is recommend that that the stock catalytic converter to be removed and replaced with a straight pipe (damn how environmentally incorrect is that?!?) or a sports catalytic converter be installed in place. The stock turbines can remain but larger bolt on type turbine are also ok.

Shoot me an email (eujin[at]hotmail[dot]com) if you're interested. :)

4 comments:

  1. I thought the Type A is IN 260, EX 252 and the Type B is IN 260, EX 260?! I'm using Type B and if I remember clearly, they were IN 260, EX 260.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leo, yes you are right mate. My mistake. It is a Tomei Poncam Type B indeed. I have edited my post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Item sold to a tuner shop in the UK. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on this post appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails