Monday, January 04, 2010

Nissan Skyvia?!?!

What do you get when a R34 fathered a child with a RPS13? No, you don't get a child that looks like a Pulsar GTi-R but what you do get is ....... errrr ...... darn, I dunno what to call it; seriously!

Uhmmm ......... Skyvia??


Pic 1: Skyvia??

A chap in Singapore slapped on R34 rear lights and rear bumper into his RPS13 and painted it bright orange; incase it's already not eye catching enough.

From the pictures, the conversion is done pretty neatly BUT what in the *tut* is the GT-R badge doing stuck onto its rump? Oh, btw, the positioning is a bit off mark too, should have move it a tad more to the right. LOL
:D

Ok, jokes aside. I do think it's a pretty well done conversion. If the emblems and stickers are all removed from the car, it'll be perfect. I dunno, that's just me. :)

13 comments:

  1. IMHO, it does look kinda nice... (minus the emblems)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROLF... Sil-Line..

    Does he need reserve sensor also?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dun play-play, I heard this chap is quite powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh... no just now I saw a Waja Z-Tune haha even got Z fender too, I got took the picture BUT BLUR DAMN.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does it looked like this car?
    http://er34.blogspot.com/2009/11/proton-waja-line-r34.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, is different *haha* . That want I spotted it before but this want you will surely stunning *haha*, I will try my luck to spotted it again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok man. Shoot me a pic once you catch it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. actually it look nice,but...if i own a 180sx.i wont do that..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah. It looks like a really nice conversion, except the chin cai stick stickers and emblems.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i see a 180SX near my house with the exact same rear end... but with an S-15 front.. talk about rojak!

    Shiru-eighty-san-yon? (sil-eighty-thirty-four)

    ReplyDelete
  11. farizio, interesting. Do snap a pic and email me if you have the chance.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on this post appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails