Saturday, August 04, 2012

HKS Super Filter element change


Pic 1: HKS Super Filter

I didn't change the filter on my HKS Super Power Flow DD (Direct Drive) for ages. So long in fact, I was utterly surprised to find it already broken down. A large chunk of the filter has already disintegrated!

Quickly went to get a replacement and in goes the dry 3 layer HKS Super Filter. Wanted any other colour other than green but fortunately that's what they have in stock. I need it in a hurry thus didn't order it in myself. 

Did a quick change and now it looks and performs better. :)


Pic 1: This is how bad it looks


Pic 1: You can see clearly the three layers


Pic 1: All fitted in and ready to be back in the car 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on this post appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails