Tuesday, August 10, 2010

92,000km Service


Pic 1: Engine oils and engine oil filter

It's time for fresh fluids for the ER34 again. The vehicle is now at 92,000km and due for an engine oil change. My last engine oil change was 5,000km ago after the completion of my Stage II mods. You can check out the process here.


That was approximately 6 months back!! Damn I really should get my car serviced at a much earlier interval. Now, where can I find more time???

The usual Torco SR1 10W-40 engine oil was used coupled with a the Nissan engine oil filter (Part No. 15208-53J00). Feels good to finally able to pamper the ER34 for a bit of a much needed "blood transfusion". :)



Pic 2: Pouring in the fluids


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on this post appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails