Thursday, January 25, 2007

Oil change with Lubegard Bio/Tech Engine Protectant

God I was out of touch for a while. Been a 'lil busy to update my blog.....

Anyway, did my 50,000km oil change on the 12th January 2007. Yup, you guessed it right, in came the Q8 Formula F1 10W-50 with original Nissan oil filter (Part No. 15208-53J00). This time round I also added in the Lubegard Bio/Tech Engine Protectant. This stuffs claims to reduce engine oil temperature which is a problem I'm having.

Pic 1: Lubegard Bio/Tech Engine Protectant

I've recorded 115 Degrees Celsius on prolonged high speed runs on the highway and also on 10th tenth enthusiastic driving. :O

This is indeed getting worrisome. I desperately need an engine oil cooler!!

2 comments:

  1. i'm using castrol edge sport 10w60 and it seem helping on the temp, mine now hardly goes above 110 but deffinately need an oil cooler to keep our engine at a good condition all the time

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on this post appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails