Thursday, December 07, 2006

Aftermarket replacement rotors? What rotors?

In my previous posting entitled, "ER34 front rotors warped again....", I have mentioned that I've narrowed down my rotors of choice for replacement. I've actually ordered the Endless 24 Slit Rotors. Did my orders direct to Japan and transfered a sum of JPY over there. Unfortunately, I was informed 2 days after my order that Endless actually discontinued the model.

Apparently, it was discontinued due to the tendency of the rotors to crack, perhaps due to the many slots on the surface. I was offered Project Mu's SCR Pro at the same price but decided against it. Now I'm back to square one. If only I can find the OE Brembo from the BNR34.......I think that would be the ideal choice.

Now I need to get my refund back from my Japanese counterparts!! :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on this post appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails