Monday, October 21, 2013

BNR34 V-Spec II Nur Steering Wheel


The old steering wheel on the ER34 is starting to get a bit worn out due to age and usage. Now I am not a fan of plastering GT-R emblems on the car or to convert it to look like a GT-R but this is perhaps too good of an opportunity to let go.

Via JDM Auto Link, I've got this literally like-new steering wheel removed from the BNR34 V-Spec II Nur. It's like exactly how it left the factory! It definitely have only seen very limited mileage as there wasn't a single blemish on it. The Nur steering wheel differs from the normal GT-R with it's silver stitching instead of red ones on the GT-R.

This steering wheel plugs right in and certainly feels much better than my old worn unit. Yeah, I have a GT-R logo on the car now, nothing much I can do about that unfortunately. Aftermarket wheels are not an option as I would like to retain the airbag function. So I guess this will do just fine. :)






2 comments:

  1. Looks good, interior has a very modern feel. What model is your shift knob?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on this post appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails