Wednesday, April 13, 2011

BNR34 Shifter and AV Panel Installed!


Pic 1: BNR34 shifter and AV panel

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. I finally got the BNR34 shifter and AV panel installed in the ER34. These 2 pieces of plastics actually costs me a bomb. These are mint condition used units. New ones are priced even more astronomically from Nissan Japan. Yikes!


So what do you think? This splash of colour worth the investment to brighten up the interior?


The below pic was how it looked like previously.


Pic 2: Stock ER34 shifter and AV panel


3 comments:

  1. I like it, would be better with the old carbon effect gaitor for the gear shift or some nie new leather black ones perhaps, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Miles better than just painting them. I must admit on my GTS-25T when I converted it to manual I had a hell of a job getting a surround. Guess this is the price to pay for having an old banger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not worth it. or could have gotten carbon wrap on the current one

    Could have sprayed yourself to any colour you like. That's my 2c..

    ReplyDelete
  3. King_Rat, yea the carbon look shifter boot does look good. I might transfer it over or get a new one.

    nicwan8, I don't really like carbon look stickers. Spray paint versus OE colour can't be compared in terms of quality and feel.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on this post appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails