Sunday, November 22, 2009

Chevrolet Cobalt GT-R?

I am utterly confused which is the CBA-R35 Nissan GT-R and which is the Chevrolet Cobalt. Damn, my eyes must be playing tricks on me. I must really try to get more sleep tonite.

It's afterall gonna be a blue-ish Monday tomorrow. Yawn....nitez all.


Pic 1: Which is which??

6 comments:

  1. People's creativity are getting f*cked up by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 small exhaust pipe outlet vs 4 medium exhaust pipe outlets... nuff said..

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh....thanks Russ. Now I know how to tell them apart. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. EJ: You need to get more Sleep, if a GT-R craze like you can't tell them apart.. :P "Just joking la..."

    Russ: Are you back Active Blogging? Can add me to access? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just like the previous post of the waja gtr... hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on this post appreciated.